THE FINE PRINT
GETTING TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER
Please help us get to know you and give us an idea of what types of services you are looking for. We will review your information within 48 hours and phone you to set up a conference call or in-person meeting to discuss your needs, work preferences, etc. Click here to fill out our Contact Form.
THE NITTY GRITTY
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. We are also available for weekends upon request. Twenty-four hour notice is desired for all services, whenever possible. Of course, if your need is timely, always feel free to phone/text 203.430.6453 and we'll do our best to respond ASAP.
To schedule services, please contact us:
- Phone: (203) 430-6453
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here to submit an online service request
Fees can vary based on type of service and length of time required, and are subject to change. We use the following figures as a base for our pricing:
$50/hr. - work done in our home office or kitchen
$65-75/hr. - onsite hours for meal preparation, office work, home/organizational projects or when travel is required,
i.e. running a series of errands, grocery shopping, local ground transportation*
*any mileage accrued more than 10 miles from your/our home base will be billed at the IRS approved rate of 65.5 cents per mile
Costs for House and Pet sitting services will be determined on a case by case basis, at which time we will consider number of pets in the household, duration of stay, types of other services that may be needed, etc.
Milestones will be contracted separately once a general scope of work has been determined.
Invoices will be generated and sent to you electronically via PayPal. We accept cash, checks, Zelle and Venmo.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All agreed upon fees owed to YOUR CONCIERGE are to be paid at time of services rendered, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Client is responsible for all costs related to requests, and advance deposit may be required to cover any such cost of $50.00 or more. These expenses might include items such as, but not limited to: dry cleaning, automobile repair, groceries and personal shopping items.
- Deposits may be paid in cash, electronically via Zelle, Paypal or Venmo, or check and may be refundable, at our discretion.
- Service Cash Accounts may be set up in advance of purchases in order to ensure that YOUR CONCIERGE will have client's monies on hand to pay for any purchases made on your behalf. The following payment methods are currently accepted: cash, via Zelle, Venmo, or check.
YOUR CONCIERGE requires 24-hour advance notice for cancellation of any service. Failure to provide this requirement will result in a cancellation fee.
YOUR CONCIERGE will not at any time sell or exchange our client information to outside sources. Vendors will be provided with only the information required to complete a specific task. Discretion will be strictly adhered to by YOUR CONCIERGE and all its employees and/or subcontractors.
YOUR CONCIERGE offers its clients a satisfaction guarantee on all services rendered. Request for a refund must be made within 3 days of service rendered and include the date of service, as well as a brief description of the service performed. If you are dissatisfied with any of your services, we will refund your service fee.
Your Concierge... handling the details of life,
so you can live it!