Terms and Conditions of Service
Operating Hours and Contact
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. A twenty-four hour notice is requested for all services, whenever possible. We do of course realize that emergencies come up from time to time and we'll always do our very best to accommodate any emergency may you have.
To discuss our services, please contact us:
Phone: (203) 430.6453
Click Here to submit an online service request
- All agreed upon fees owed to YOUR CONCIERGE are to be paid at time of services rendered, unless other arrangements are agreed to.
- Client is responsible for all costs related to requests and advance deposit is required to cover any such cost of $50.00 or more. These costs include items like, but not limited to, dry cleaning, automobile repair, groceries and personal shopping items. Deposits can be paid in cash or via credit card only.
- Errand service cash accounts can be set up so that YOUR CONCIERGE will have money on hand to pay for any purchases made on your behalf.
- The following payment methods are currently accepted: checks, cash, or the following credit cards: American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa or PayPal.
YOUR CONCIERGE requires 24-hour advance notice for a cancelation of service. Failure to provide this requirement will result in a $35.00 cancelation fee.
- YOUR CONCIERGE will not at any time sell or exchange our client information to outside sources.
- Vendors will be provided with only the information required to complete a specific task.
- Discretion will be strictly adhered to by Errand-Hopper and all its employees and/or subcontractors.
- Errand-Hopper offers its clients a satisfaction guarantee on all services rendered.
- Request for a refund must be made within 3 days service was rendered and include the date of service as well as the service performed.
- If you are not satisfied with any of your services, we will refund your service fee.